- Bamboo scoop (if you don’t have it, use a regular spoon)
- 1 teaspoon Matchaisland powder, both Ceremonial grade and Culinary grade is okay. ( we used Ceremonial grade for this recipe )
- 1 teaspoons pure honey or maple syrup ( we used Honey for this recipe)
- 1 cup of hot milk
- Hot water ( least than a boiling point)
- Milk frother
1.Use a bamboo scoop or a regular spoon and take 1 to 1.5 gram matcha powder to a mug.
2.Add hot water( least than a boiling point) to the mug and use a Bamboo whisk to whisk in a zig zag direction till it turns to a bright green paste.
3.Put the frother into the milk, around 10 seconds or till it’s creamy.
- Add honey/maple syrup to the creamy milk.
4.pour the creamy milk to the mug.